Why i share?

I am open.

I talk with others more than i talk with myself.

I am frank. That doesn't mean i am not polite.

I am childish. More of that later.

I am friendly. That means I treat you as my friend. I will speak, and I will listen.

I am telling this because i like conversations. I don't like conversations in my head. If there are such, i would like to tell and then i am your friend.

I like fun, who doesn't? I will sometime irritate you. I am not stupid. I may seem sometime but that is the younger me, the child. So blame the child, not me.




Why should I share?

Why not? I shouldn't share because my opponent will know me? I shouldn't share because there is no point in sharing? I shouldn't share because nobody will care ? I shouldn't share because my secret (if any) will be out and it will create a difficult situations for me? I shouldn't share because the first time I remember peeing my pant is when I was a child and childish things are hard to share with a person to whom my emotions are attached ? Come on.... sharing is fun.

But wait, I am not only talking about sharing posts on social sites. I am talking about sharing my mind with another being with a mind. And lets not talk about dinner.

So, sharing things. But it is difficult, right? Can I share everything that occurs in your mind? That seems inappropriate. There are not always good thoughts. Sometimes sharing elevates my mood but it can harms other's. There occurs awkward thoughts, sometimes or often. Yes, I am talking about those filthy thoughts on things, situations and people. And a sane person do not share those.

Now, it is contradicting. A sane person do not share inappropriate ideas but why do a sane person think inappropriate in the first place? Is sane person exist? Am I a sane person? Yeah of-course, we have established some ground rules for sanity and insanity. And according to these rules we can identify a person is sane or not. But am I?

What is happening inside mind?

You see, we are evolving, growth is happening every moment. Every cell of my body is splitting into two, some of are dying, many already died. But still as a whole i exist. And in mind?

Mind is evolving too. It has been learning continuously. But why? Why my mind is learning new things? Because I can. Because it is the nature of my mind. But why? Is there any specific reason?

Mind is so busy in different things, like memorizing, imagining, planning...or thinking. OK, lets think, why we think? Lets think, how our mind think? Lets think, why you are the only one who know what is playing inside your mind? Why I can not know what you are thinking?

Why thoughts occur? Can you control your thoughts? No, simply you can not. I know, it seems pointless talking about the uncanny nature of the mind. But can i say myself a sane person if i can not ever control my abnormally behaving mind? Am i am stable person, if i do not have self control?


Back to sharing,

What to do with this mind, which i do not know that well ? Should i share things that occurs time to time in my mind? Or is there any way to have control over mind, to stabilize the thoughts?

Mind is a very strange phenomenon. If mind is the ocean you are a fish. Even if the fish swims and travels every corner of the ocean, still it can not figure out what it is. It can not fathom the greatness of the ocean at a moment. To understand about the ocean the fish must escape ocean and it must start looking it from different angles. But a fish can not stay alive outside the water.

Then, even if it is possible, you can not be alive while living outside your mind. Or is there a way to figure out every possible questions, even why and what is mind? Is there any scientific way to look into brains? After all, it is your brain and all that is happening inside is only accessible to you.

I will post some thoughts in this blog. I am not a scientists or a sage or a poet but still I will continue to share about minds, what it is and how to control it. And of-course stars, planets, galaxies, black-holes and the universe are some favorite. Stay in touch and keep sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment